Pannier for Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Available on Pre-order
- Aerodynamically designed with high strength aircraft grade material ( AI -5053)
- High Strength Nylon corner’s with integrated handle’s on Top Cover
- “NO RIVETS” the whole bottom box is in Single piece with high quality TIG Welding at only one end.
- “Embossing’’ is done on the Bottom box which provide more strength.
- Mounting plate with tough hooks places the pannier on Rack’s riggidly with rubber cushioning avoiding Vibrations’s
- Water Resistant .
- Includes keys and locks made up of Stainless Steel ( Grade 305 )
- Rubber mounts which absorb shocks,vibration and ground contact.
The Motocaan aircraft grade aluminum cases aerodynamically designed,aluminum welded walls with a strength of 2 millimeters thickness material . A chamfer on the outer case edge provides ground clearance while cornering.High strength ABS plastic mounts protects the corner of the pannier .Mounting clips gives you to add more on the pannier top side.The complete system consists of the following components : Motocaan side cases and carriers.
Capacity: 36 Litres Each Side
Weight: 3.6 kg
Dimensions W x H x D: 45 x 38 x 23 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.